Optimise Your Investment Property With Sterling First.
Owning a residential or commercial investment property can provide an outstanding supplementary source of income. However, with legislation and strict processes to follow, managing properties and tenants yourself can be stressful and time consuming.
At Sterling First, we offer 2 types of property management services.
Rental Management Australia
Rental Management Australia (RMA) are a specialised property management company. Focusing solely on rental management, they are able to provide both homeowners and tenants with a level of personalised and professional service unmatched by larger real estate firms. Their focus is on you, your property and your tenant.
Benefits of managing your property through RMA includes:
- Expert advice: RMA works with you to ensure success from the start. This includes; determining the best rental rates, suggesting property improvements to maximise revenue & effective marketing of your property.
- More Reliable Tenants: RMA property managers are experienced at screening tenants, a process that covers everything from background checks to examining applicant’s current credit, criminal history, rental history and payment capabilities. The result: reliable tenants that will respect your property & pay rent on time.
- Smoother Rental Collection: RMA has tried-and-tested rental collection procedures in place to ensure you recieve your payment within the contractly specified time frame.
- Better Tenant Retention: Regular, systematic management and contact with tenants eases their worries and increases their level of satisfaction with their living arrangements. Satisfied tenants means long renting times.
To learn more or contact an office, please visit their website.
Sterling New Life
Sterling New Life is an investment opportunity with a difference.
For many senior Australians, retirement is a time of apprehension. Insufficient superannuation & limited savings leaves retirees wondering how they can afford to enjoy their retirement comfortably. Sterling New Life leases calm these worries; providing retiring over 55s with an affordable housing solution.
Choosing to lease your investment property with Sterling New Life provides a number of unique benefits, including:
- Long-Term Leases; the average length of time people stay in retirement villages is approximately 7-8 years. With tenants in your property for a longer period of time, you can relax knowing you’ll have a steady income.
- Special Property Management Rates; Sterling New Life’s properties are managed by Rental Management Australia (RMA)
- Mature and Reliable Tenants; the average age of a Sterling New Life tenant is 65, leading relaxed and relatively low-key lives.
- Access to a Growing Market; with over 3.8 million Australians set to retire within the next 15 years, the demand for retirement housing is set to be stronger than ever*.
- Rental Income Above Market Rates; growing by a fixed 2% pa.
To learn more or register your interest, please phone 1300 665 890 or complete the form below.
*Statistics obtained from the ABS, 2016. Retirement and Retirement Intentions, Australia, July 2014 to June 2015. Category No. 6238.0.